Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Enigma 2 on Miracle 6 HD PVR?

8 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Hey to all!

Is it possible to install another OS on miraclebox 6 HD PVR? Software like Enigma1 or Enigma2? What other Software can I run on this box? Thanks in advance!

Posted · Report post

HELLOO?!?! Are all you who read post got no fingers or?

Posted · Report post

I know there is an working Enigma for The mb6 hd plus. But for The normal mb6 idont think so.

And if you see that there is 100 views of your question than probably none of them know??

Skickat från min LG-P990 via Tapatalk 2

Posted · Report post

Thank you for he reply, at least you had the decency to say that you don't think there is enigma for the M6 HD. Appreciated brother! I will look into it a little more and if I find something then I will update this post with valuable information. Is it true that the miraclebox is a lot like the icecrypt boxes? If I try to find and icecrypt box with the same specifications as the M6 HD then maybe it's software might run on the box.

Posted · Report post

I don't know about the icecrypt boxes, But the mb boxes are The same as the german box octagon. And they have a big forum.

Skickat från min LG-P990 via Tapatalk 2

Posted · Report post

I will be updating this post on the weekend after successfully attempting enigma II on the miraclebox 6HD and will then write a tutorial on this subject for all you that would like enigma II on the less supported miraclebox 6HD s.

Regards

Posted · Report post

I will be updating this post on the weekend after successfully attempting enigma II on the miraclebox 6HD and will then write a tutorial on this subject for all you that would like enigma II on the less supported miraclebox 6HD s.

Regards

Hi all, Just an update, Check out the detailed tutorial on Installing Enigma 2 on your MB6 PVR HD

viewtopic.php?f=50&t=2546