Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Install other Firmware on your Miraclebox 6HD s

19 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Hi all,

I think most of you will thank me for all the hard work I have put into getting this right. It is now possible to install a different OS/Firmware on you Miraclebox 6HD s/ M6 with as much ease as possible. I will right a short tutorial on how to do this.

First of all a big thanks to a man who goes by the name of ''mfy'' over at turkey forums for this small easy to use software which changes your boxes reseller ID and allows you to install one of the following:

Octagon 918 SE+

Fortis HS-7110

GoldMaster 1040/1045

Optibox Gekko

Rebox RE-2200

Skyway Light

HD Box FS-7110

Openbox S4

ICom HD-1070

Dynavision DV-5000

GI S8580

XCruiser XDSR 380

Dreamsky HD4

Supermax 7100

SkySat Mini

Icecrypt S3500

Miraclebox 6

Vegasat X1

Atemio 500/510

I have researched high and low and eventually found out how this is all done. The reason I have done this is because of the lack of support Miraclebox has to offer and because the Miraclebox is still in very early stages of progress!

You will need to download a software which is run from your Miraclebox 6HD as a plugin and allows you to change the reseller code. The plugin is call boxkit and you can download it at the end of this post. Once the plugin is installed on your system, go to the plugin, press the green button to start it, press ''ok'' and then in the list go to option ''6.'' and change the language to english. Once that is done go to option ''4.'' and in this list you can choose the reseller ID you want. Once you have decided what you would like to use and have used google to research all your options press ok and install. Your box will restart. Once the box restarts and all is good head over to your laptop with the reseller id/name you chose and download the ltest firmware from the site. Once downloaded put it on the root of your USB just like you would with normal miraclebox firmware and download and install. Box will restart and BAM, Process completed. Enjoy your new firmware and all the support that comes with it!

Download link

BoxKit v0.5

http://www.sendspace.com/file/8fxwd0

Posted · Report post

This tutorial will also work with

GM-1040/1045 ve muadil ID listesi..

Octagon 918 SE+

Fortis HS-7110

GoldMaster 1040/1045

Optibox Gekko

Rebox RE-2200

Skyway Light

HD Box FS-7110

Openbox S4

ICom HD-1070

Dynavision DV-5000

GI S8580

XCruiser XDSR 380

Dreamsky HD4

Supermax 7100

SkySat Mini

Icecrypt S3500

Miraclebox 6

Vegasat X1

Atemio 500/510

Octagon 1008G+SE+ ve muadil ID listesi..

Octagon 1008 G+SE+

XCruiser XDSR 420

XCruiser XDSR 400 NAND

Openbox S6 Pro+

Tiger Z1000 Oscar

Forever HD 7474

GI Mystery

Superbox HD 9618

Starsat HD 9900

Forsat FHD 9200+

Enjoy all my friends at Miracleforum

Posted · Report post

Thanks for all your Hard work. When you say Miraclebox 6 you mean 6 hd plus or just the 6 hd?

Skickat från min LG-P990 via Tapatalk 2

Posted · Report post

You are welcome! This is only for the boxes listed in the list. It is for the Miraclebox 6 HD, Not the HD Plus. What box do you have? If it is Miraclebox 6 HD plus I can help with that too

Posted · Report post

You are welcome! This is only for the boxes listed in the list. It is for the Miraclebox 6 HD, Not the HD Plus. What box do you have? If it is Miraclebox 6 HD plus I can help with that too

It is also now possible to have enigma II on your miraclebox 6 HD 1st gen!

Posted · Report post

It is also now possible to have enigma II on your miraclebox 6 HD 1st gen!

Ignore the Enigma II comment, this is only possible on the plus 6 HD and not yet on the Miraclebox 6HD s

Posted · Report post

I got the mb 6 hd plus box so the best i should install is Enigma 2 right?

Posted · Report post

I got the mb 6 hd plus box so the best i should install is Enigma 2 right?

First download this http://miraclefiles.net/index.php?download=121&get=true

Installation:

Lägg över filen på en USB-sticka och stoppa in i mottagaren när den är strömlös. Starta med knappen CH UPP på frontpanelen intryckt tills \\\"SCAN\\\" dyker upp på displayen. Vänta till meddelande \\\"COMPLETE\\\" dyker upp och starta därefter om.

Instruktioner:

För att aktivera E2-läge: Håll i CH NED-knappen på fronten tills du ser meddelande \\\"ON\\\" på displayen

För att avaktivera E2-läge: Håll i CH NED-knappen på fronten tills du ser meddelande \\\"OFF\\\" på displayen

Then download this http://miraclefiles.net/index.php?download=122&get=true which is the E2 package.

Hope that helps. The info can also be found at miracelfiles.net.

polly4you likes this

Posted · Report post

First download this http://miraclefiles.net/index.php?download=121&get=true

Installation:

Lägg över filen på en USB-sticka och stoppa in i mottagaren när den är strömlös. Starta med knappen CH UPP på frontpanelen intryckt tills \\\"SCAN\\\" dyker upp på displayen. Vänta till meddelande \\\"COMPLETE\\\" dyker upp och starta därefter om.

Instruktioner:

För att aktivera E2-läge: Håll i CH NED-knappen på fronten tills du ser meddelande \\\"ON\\\" på displayen

För att avaktivera E2-läge: Håll i CH NED-knappen på fronten tills du ser meddelande \\\"OFF\\\" på displayen

Then download this http://miraclefiles.net/index.php?download=122&get=true which is the E2 package.

Hope that helps. The info can also be found at miracelfiles.net.

And yes, E2 would be your best option!

Posted · Report post

Thanks mate!

Will test it When i got the time :-)

Posted · Report post

Hi all,

I will be update this post shortly with a link to a tutorial by me, a step by step guide that enables all people with Miraclebox 6HD s (1st) to upgrade to enigma II and boot any enigma image via a usb stick. In other words a dual boot, channel up gives you normal software and channel down boots from usb enabling you to run enigma II software! Keep looking here for a post update!

Cheers

Posted · Report post

Haha! Nice one;)

Posted · Report post

And to all who are curious, This tutorial can be used on all the boxes listed in the tutorial. For all who want to run Enigma2 and have one of the above boxes it is very possible!

Posted · Report post

This is bullsh*t, think this is a scam, the "BoxKit" does nothing when it starts, maybe steals my cards or something. But no menu is showing up. Please investigate and maybe delete this from this forum.

Posted · Report post

This is bullsh*t, think this is a scam, the "BoxKit" does nothing when it starts, maybe steals my cards or something. But no menu is showing up. Please investigate and maybe delete this from this forum.

Now I'm ashamed, sorry for my previous outbreak, this tool worked, just had to press "Ok" button after starting.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

Posted · Report post

Now I'm ashamed, sorry for my previous outbreak, this tool worked, just had to press "Ok" button after starting.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

Trust me buddy, I have better things to do all day than run scams or steal from people. I have put a lot of work into this tutorial for people like you. Have a little patience with this kind of thing and eventually all will fall the way it should. Hope you've managed to get it running now. Email me for any further help mate, I'll be happy to assist

Posted · Report post

Trust me buddy, I have better things to do all day than run scams or steal from people. I have put a lot of work into this tutorial for people like you. Have a little patience with this kind of thing and eventually all will fall the way it should. Hope you've managed to get it running now. Email me for any further help mate, I'll be happy to assist

And no hard feelings, We all lose it sometimes!