Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

How to install and use Ccam

3 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Hello i have miracle box premium hd and want to know how i can install ccam and softcam manager on it.

all files here links do not work.I am using image from miriclebox homepage a great image and want to keep but want to use ccam.All other images work okay openpli and Vix as they have softcam mangers in image  but one from factory does not.

many thanks.

anthony

Posted · Report post

Hello well i found my own answer to my problem.The image/firmware from miracle box factory is so much better than openmb or vix or any other firmware as i have tried them all.It is much faster and smoother.

Biggest problem i found was there is no way to set up Ccam etc for sharing in another room so after alot of experimenting and playing around i finally set it up.

Firstly go to plugins menu and download "software manager".plugin as filebrowser plugin wont let you install local addons but software manager will.

second find online "softcam manager OE2" and Ccam 2.3.0 ipk.

FTP both files to temp folder in box use filezilla or for me dreambox control center to do this.

Then from menus in box use software manager to navigate to ipk and install them..

transfer your configured Ccamfg file to etc/enigma2..

then in softcam manager start/select Ccam 2.30 and all done...works perfectly.

This is only for factory image for miracle box from their homepage as other images have this already installed for you.

satmanak likes this

Posted · Report post

Hi Noob m8

thanks for your guide.It works very good but it seems that  there is a annoying bug on original sw.It goes to deep standby on its own.I am on teh latest release.Most of them (sw) have their own cons .Miracoulous works great execpt that it freeze on teletext!!restart is only option left.

regards